A battery is included with your clock. To start your clock:
- Turn the two thumb screws (A) on the back of the clock and remove the rear cover.
- If the battery is already installed, remove the plastic strip, which is included to preserve battery life in storage.
- If the clock does not start, check that the battery is correctly installed and that the (+) and (-) symbols on the battery match those in the battery holder.
- Slide the alarm on/off switch (B) down, to the off position.
- Gently pull out and turn the set knob (C) in the direction indicated by the arrow.
- After setting the time, push the set knob back in.
- Make sure the set knob (C) is pushed in.
- Turn the set knob (C) to set the alarm hand to the desired alarm time.
- Slide the alarm switch (B) up to the on position.
When your clock stops, begins to lose time, or the alarm volume becomes weak, replace the battery with a fresh 1.5 volt “AA” size battery.
Share this Post
Ref. 16519, White Gold Cosmograph Daytona Rolex, “Oyster Perpetual, Superlative Chronometer, Officially Certified, Cosmograph…Read More