Types of clock
Alarm clocks are the gadgets people love to hate. We love the fact that they wake us up on time…yet we HATE the fact that they wake us up on time, too. Throughout our lives, each of us develops a unique disposition toward our alarm clock. Online Clock has scoured the data available on how people use their Alarm clocks, in order to pose the question, “What O’Clock Are You – What’s Your Alarm Clock Personality?“.
Choose your Alarm Clock Personality Type
Alarm clocks of some kind have existed since people have had jobs. Although we’re not always happy when that alarm clock slices through our gentle slumber, all of us would agree that an alarm clock is a useful device. But not everyone has the same attitude towards their alarm clock. That’s why we thought it’d be interesting for you to identify…your Alarm Clock Personality.
1) 83% of all 18-29 year olds use their mobile phone as an alarm clock.
Personality Type: The Mobile Phone Addict
2) 24% of people sometimes wake up before an alarm goes off.
Personality Type: The Overachiever
3) Women need 20 minutes more sleep at night than men.
Personality Type: The Greedy Sleeper
4) Women hit the snooze button slightly more than men – around 5% of women are still not fully awake after hitting the snooze button four times, while 100% of men are fully awake by then.
Personality Type: The Snooze Buttoner
5) Almost 10% of people ignore their alarm at least three times in the morning.
Personality Type: The Procrastinator
6) 23.3% of people still use a traditional alarm clock to wake up and 14.9% use a clock radio.
Personality Type: The Traditionalist
7) More than 50% of people aged over 55 wake up naturally — without the use of an alarm clock or any other aid
Personality Type: The Naturalist
8) The average time an alarm clock is set for is 7.04 am.
Personality Type: Mr. Status Quo
9) 81% of people use an alarm clock every weekday, but not at the weekend
Personality Type: Mr. Working For The Weekend
10) Men are more likely to forget to set an alarm than women (55.4% of men vs 46% of women) but women are more likely to set their alarm for the wrong time (49% of women vs 43% of men).
Personality Type: Ms. False Alarm
11) Getting less than 5 hours sleep a night can result in 6% higher calorie intake a day.
Personality Type: The Chubby Undersleeper
12) In recent months, up to 1.34 million unique visitors (per month) have used the Online Alarm Clock at OnlineClock.net
Personality Type: The Online Clocker
Clock on a Psychiatrists’ Couch:
So, Doc, I have this constant fear of running late !
Brought to you as a service by the World’s Original Online Alarm Clock at OnlineClock.net !Navigation to Our Most Popular Clocks: