5 o clock shadow beard trimmer
Research the right beard trimmer for you. There are plenty of different types of trimmers that range in price and capability. You want to find a beard trimmer that will provide enough power to give you an even shave while keeping a charge and not costing a lot of money.
- Some beard trimmers, like the Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 7300 have many length settings and include a vacuum feature to help with cleanup.
- Trimmers made by Wahl provide you with power and a long lasting battery to get an even shave. A trimmer like the Wahl 9854-600 gives you three beard comb lengths to choose from.
- Most men only require a few options when it comes to shaving your beard. If you’re looking for a simple trim which evenly cuts your hair, you can save a few bucks on a less expensive trimmer.
- Some trimmers are also waterproof. These trimmers can help you save time by allowing you to shave in the shower. Waterproof trimmers can be easier to clean.
Find the right beard length for you. Everyone has a different standard of what looks good in facial hair. The best way to find the length that works for you is to completely shave your face and let your facial hair grow. Then, once you’ve reached a length you like, think about what kind of trimmer you need to maintain it.
- Take note of what length you like the best.
- If you like your beard to be fuller and have a nice fade as it goes down your face and neck, then a powerful trimmer with three guard settings will work great.
- If you like something shorter and more cropped, or even a 5 o’clock shadow, you don’t need a trimmer with a lot of options or tons of power. You’ll mostly be shaving without a guard using just the blades on the razor head.
- If you like having a specific style of facial hair like a goatee or chin strap, you may want a trimmer that has several different trimmer heads and guards. You need something that allows you to swap out your standard trimmer head for a smaller set of blades to get more precision.
Buy a beard trimmer that works for your needs. Now that you know your options and know what length of beard you like, you can get a proper trimmer that fits your needs. With beard trimmers, you usually get what you pay for. This doesn’t mean you have to spend a lot of money, but buying a trimmer that boasts plenty of attachments and features for a smaller price tag might not yield great results.
- If you know you only need a few guard options, your trimmer may not cost a lot. Something around the $20 range that offers a few guard options will most likely be reliable.
- A trimmer that boasts variable speeds, long lasting battery, several guard and trimmer head options for $20 probably won’t keep your beard looking trim very long.
Keep your trimmer and its accessories organized. Take pride in your beard trimmer. You spent time and money finding the right one for your face. There may be a lot of little pieces and components that come with your trimmer. Get a dedicated container, if it doesn’t come with one, to store your charger, oil, heads, guards, and anything else.
- It may sound silly, but taking the time and pride to keep your beard trimmer well kept and organized can mean the difference between a great looking trim and an unkempt beard.
- Keeping everything organized ensures that you won’t lose that one guard you go to most or the oil to keep your trimmer clean. It also ensures that when it’s time to go on a trip you have everything ready, including your charger.