Four o clock shadow
Do you spend days, weeks, or months on end adventuring? Do you wish that all of that time far from civilization affected the look of your character and his/her followers? Five O'Clock Shadow is a mod that makes your character's and his/her followers' facial hair grow as time passes.
You can use a razor (FormID xx00D28E) to:
- maintain the player character's facial hair at its current state
- let the player character's facial hair grow again
- trim the length by one step
- trim to the longest possible version of the chosen style of facial hair based on the current length of facial hair
- shave all facial hair off
- select the style of facial hair: beard, chinstrap, goatee, goat patch, horseshoe, moustache, muttonchops, sideburns, or Van Dyke
- change settings: time required for facial hair to grow by one step, switch between growth occurring at any time or only when sleeping, enable/disable cutscenes, enable/disable follower support
Follower support is disabled by default and must be enabled via the settings menu (read the previous paragraphs for more information), if one wants to use it. A follower's facial hair grows at the same rate as the player's, but growth can occur at any time as long as the player isn't looking at the follower. The facial hair, which the follower has when he becomes a follower, is assumed to be his preferred style. A follower will shave and reacquire their default facial hair, when the player sleeps in an inn or player home, provided that the follower is in the same place. Followers must meet the following conditions to be supported by the system: be male, not be a beast race (Argonian, Khajiit, etc.), have one of the support styles of facial hair, and be in the PlayerFollowerFaction and CurrentFollowerFaction factions. Followers who leave your party have their default facial hair restored about an hour (in-game) after they've left, provided that the ex-follower and the player are in different cells, and the player does not have line of sight to the ex-follower. This restoration is attempted repeatedly until successful. If a follower dies, then their facial hair is not reset until the next time the game is started. If a follower's facial hair cannot be identified (probable causes include facial hair from an unsupported mod), then the NPC will be flagged as incompatible by adding an ability to him.
Share this Post
Ref. 16519, White Gold Cosmograph Daytona Rolex, “Oyster Perpetual, Superlative Chronometer, Officially Certified, Cosmograph…Read More