University of Texas clock tower
- A 45 minute-long self-guided tour of the UT Tower escorted by UT student guides.
- Patrons will ride an elevator to the 27th floor of the Tower, then take three short flights of stairs to the observation deck. An auxiliary elevator is available to guests with restricted mobility.
Reserve A Ticket
- Reserve a ticket by either stopping by the Texas Union Hospitality Center at 24th and Guadalupe, or by calling (512) 475-6636.
- Tickets are reserved in advance, then paid for the day of the tour.
- All guests must reserve a ticket, regardless of age.
- Advance reservations are recommended as we’re frequently booked in advance.
Location and Parking Information
- Guests can park in the University Co-op parking garage (directly behind the Co-op at 23rd and San Antonio).
- The Texas Union is located at 24th and Guadalupe St.
- The Hospitality Center is located on the ground floor of the Texas Union, across from the Starbucks.
Ticket Purchase & Pickup
- Pick up and pay for your ticket on the day of your tour at the Texas Union Hospitality Center.
- Tickets are $6.00 each, regardless of age.
- You must pick up your tickets no less than 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour.
- If tickets are not picked up by this time, they will be forfeited.
- If a tour is completely reserved, we will begin a waitlist on the day of the tour.
- No waitlists are made prior to the day of the tour.
- You may call or come in person to be placed on the waitlist.
- Any unclaimed tickets will be released for purchase starting 15 minutes before the start of the tour to those on the waitlist.
- You MUST be present at the Hospitality Center 15 minutes before the hour to claim your waitlisted tickets.
University of Texas Tower
University of Texas Austin Clock Tower Red 2015
Clock Towers of Texas